Photo: Children’s design room in a modern style
Children’s room design for a boy almost always requires brevity, moderation and practicality. An abundance of décor items are unnecessary for boys. Minimalism in boys’ rooms allows you to maintain order and make cleaning easy.
Photo: Living room design in a wooden house
A wooden bookcase that takes up an entire wall, a vintage chest of drawers, upholstered sofas, thick beige curtains and an abundance of wood can make your evenings with the family wonderful. This living room design makes you feel comfortable.
Photo: Modern bedroom design in black and white monochrome
Photo: Cream and chocolate shades are used in the bedroom interior
A modern interior can combine the influences of different eras. It can look very luxurious and expensive, but in fact be quite economical and comfortable. It is easily seen in the example of an apartment design where modern and classical influences blend harmoniously.
Photo: One of the variants of the bedroom interior in the apartment
With the time you get tired of any apartment interior and want to change something. However, the development of the design project, as well as buying new furniture and building materials are always associated with high expenses.
Photo: Living room neoclassical interior is implemented in light colors
Plenty of light and free space is a mandatory requirement for any living room. Such conditions are perfect for designing a living room in the neoclassical style. While working on this project’s implementation, we’ve used techniques common for neoclassicism, professionally combining them with the features of the room.
Any apartment, regardless of its style, design, or size, should embody a private island of coziness and comfort. For one of these apartments, we have designed the living room in a typical style for Lithuania, in which motifs of modern and retro interiors intertwine.
- House and Cottage Interior Design
- Apartment Interior Design Images
- Living Room Interior Design
- Bedroom Interior Design
- Kitchen Interior Design
- Children’s Room Interior Design
- Bathroom Interior Design
- Study Interior Design
- Dining room interior design: creating a cozy eating area
- Hallway and Corridor Interior Design
- Exercise room interior design
- Swimming Pool Interior Design
- Restaurant and café interior design
- Office Interior Design
- Beauty Salon Interior Design
- Suspended Ceiling Design
- Lighting design in the interior
- Completed Interiors After Repair
- Large living room with white kitchen Olga’...
- Design for small black kitchen Small flats are ...
- Small bedroom design in modern style It is not ...
- Beige and rose children’s room design for girls...