Large living room with white kitchen
Olga’s Studio designers often choose modern style to create original and practical interiors for spacious kitchen-living rooms. The intricate shape of this spacious room and its huge window offered right away several functional areas for a kitchen, living room, dining room and a small corridor.
Large living room design with fireplace
Spacious living rooms are among designers’ favorite projects as large spaces allow setting up independent functional areas and creating an interior that meet any customer’s requirements. We have used a lot of modern ideas for the large living room design with fireplace illustrated in photo of interior 2015.
Living room with blue design elements in a high ceiling apartment
Spacious rooms are both uplifting and soothing at the same time, but ceiling height in apartment blocks cannot be adjusted, so apartment owners either accept this fact or go around it by other means. The designers at Olga’s Studio use many visual effects to give the impression of higher ceilings, and some were used for the design of this customer’s apartment.
Photo: Living room design in a wooden house
A wooden bookcase that takes up an entire wall, a vintage chest of drawers, upholstered sofas, thick beige curtains and an abundance of wood can make your evenings with the family wonderful. This living room design makes you feel comfortable.
Photo: Living room design with a kitchen and a dining room
This living room in the Art Deco style shares the space with a light dining room and a kitchen. The principle of a studio apartment in this case contributes to a more rational use of available space.
Photo: Country-style kitchen design
Country is one of the most popular interior design styles in 2015. Many of today’s ideas were borrowed from rural interiors. They are wooden ceiling beams, natural materials in the decoration, abundance of textiles, and simple, but at the same time, quite durable furniture that will last for decades.
Photo: Kitchen-living room design in a modern style
Modern Living Room Design Ideas
- a mirror, which helps visually enlarge the space;
- bright accents against the background of neutral monochrome;
- a stand lamp on a tripod;
- collages of black and white photographs.
Photo: Design of a modern minimalist living room
Fashionable trends in living room design are pushing designers to visually expand its space and increase lighting. This was taken into account by the designers of Olga’s Studio while working on another modern living room project.
Photo: Living room with a kitchenette design in the neoclassical style
This living room design has been recently developed by Olga’s Studio. It is interesting for its planning solutions. The designers created a bright, spacious and practical room by combining a living room with a cooking area. It is comfortable to receive guests here, arrange a family Sunday dinner or just relax in front of the TV during the week.
- House and Cottage Interior Design
- Apartment Interior Design Images
- Living Room Interior Design
- Bedroom Interior Design
- Kitchen Interior Design
- Children’s Room Interior Design
- Bathroom Interior Design
- Study Room Interior Design
- Dining Room Interior Design
- Hallway and Corridor Interior Design
- Home Gym Interior Design Ideas
- Swimming Pool Interior Design
- Bar and Restaurant Interior Design
- Office Interior Design
- Beauty Salon Interior Design
- Suspended Ceiling Design
- Lighting Design
- Completed Interiors After Repair
- Large living room with white kitchen Olga’...
- Design for small black kitchen Small flats are ...
- Small bedroom design in modern style It is not ...
- Beige and rose children’s room design for girls...