Economical Child’s Room Remodeling
In the drawing: Child’s room stylistically close to the 60’s of the XX century
The room where a child spends a lot of time needs to be not only comfortable, but also their favorite, giving them the feeling of their own private space. This can be achieved with the help of a stylish interior design. During the economic crisis, not every family can afford to buy expensive furniture and decoration materials. However, it is possible to create a unique interior design for a child’s room at the lowest cost. In order to prove it, today we are going to tell you about two projects developed by Olga’s Studio designers that are inexpensive to implement and, thus, have some historical analogies.
The Room in the Style of the Beginning of the 20th Century
In the child’s room, designed to resemble early XX century, the furniture of contrasting colors (white, brown and dark blue) goes harmonically well with the wooden furniture of classical shapes. Here you can see a dark closet and a dressing table as well as a coffee table and a desk of lighter colors.
The room in this design project is clearly divided into:
- a sleeping area with a bed, a dressing table, a bedside padded stool, and a table for a reading lamp;
- a study area by the window (it includes a desk and a chair);
- a recreation area with a sofa, an armchair and a coffee table.
The following things make it easier to clearly see the zoning:
- carpets of different colors in the sleeping area and in the recreation area;
- chandeliers over the neighboring areas;
- wall lamps on both sides of the bed;
- a lamp on the desk;
- the arrangement of furniture in the room.
Even though the room looks very stylish, it’s a fairly inexpensive interior, since it does not have valuable antiques in it.
- Inexpensive wallpaper;
- polyurethane moldings;
- simple linen curtains;
- IKEA furniture (sofas).
All these make the child’s room interior in the style of the beginning of the XX century economical.
Child’s Room in the Style of the 60’s
The child’s room interior has been designed to resemble the 60’s of the previous century, where natural wood and neutral shades dominate. The room has vaguely been divided into three functional areas:
- recreation area with a bed;
- study area with a desk, chair and a bookcase;
- sport area (for exercises on the wall bars).
The semblance of the 60’s in the child’s room design is achieved by asymmetric wooden book shelves along the wall, as well as the form of lamps and accessories put in the room (airplane, boat, and globe).
Share your child’s hobbies with us and Olga’s Studio designers will be able to create a unique room based on any historical analogies.
Text: Rimma Alexandrova
- 18.03.2016 by Olga's Studio — Interior Design, in Interior Design Ideas and Pictures,Kitchen interior,Living room interiorLarge living room with white kitchen Olga’s Studio designers often choose ...Read more +
- House and Cottage Interior Design
- Apartment Interior Design Images
- Living Room Interior Design
- Bedroom Interior Design
- Kitchen Interior Design
- Children’s Room Interior Design
- Bathroom Interior Design
- Study Room Interior Design
- Dining Room Interior Design
- Hallway and Corridor Interior Design
- Home Gym Interior Design Ideas
- Swimming Pool Interior Design
- Bar and Restaurant Interior Design
- Office Interior Design
- Beauty Salon Interior Design
- Suspended Ceiling Design
- Lighting Design
- Completed Interiors After Repair
- Large living room with white kitchen Olga’...
- Design for small black kitchen Small flats are ...
- Small bedroom design in modern style It is not ...
- Beige and rose children’s room design for girls...