Design of a Hallway with a Staircase in a House
Photo: The first variant for a staircase hallway design
This hallway design totally reflects the idea of a practical stylish interior. Bright colors, natural materials, symmetry in the arrangements of items, a tall white doors, swirls in the decoration of the stairs — all these characteristics of this design project form its individuality.
Two Variants of a Hallway Design
Designers from Olga’s Studio have developed two variants of the first floor hallway interior, which only differ by a pattern on the floor. However, this difference has led to the fact that the first picture of a monochrome black and white pattern seems to be lighter than the second one where you can see a real art panel on the floor.
Photo: The second variant of the hallway design
This hallway design is implemented in the neoclassical style. You can see it in the finishing materials: white wall panels, a carved cornice and a rosette on the ceiling. Symmetrically placed table lamps with their blue stands look like bright accents against the white monochromic background. The couch upholstery has the same color. Three tall narrow mirrors help to fill the hallway design with light and visually increase the space. Stylish chandeliers are used as decorative elements of this hallway interior. They can perfectly fit not only in a neoclassical interior, but also in today’s popular styles such as Provence and Art Deco.
Design of a Hallway with a Staircase on the Second Floor of a Private House
Photo: Hallway design on the second floor of a private house
This hallway design is decorated in beige shades. A French white door to the balcony provides it with natural light, so the room does not require additional illumination. This hallway design looks like a small home library. Here you can see a bookcase, and a comfortable chair. Some elements of Provence and country style are added to this neoclassical interior.
- 18.03.2016 by Olga's Studio — Interior Design, in Interior Design Ideas and Pictures,Kitchen interior,Living room interiorLarge living room with white kitchen Olga’s Studio designers often choose ...Read more +
- House and Cottage Interior Design
- Apartment Interior Design Images
- Living Room Interior Design
- Bedroom Interior Design
- Kitchen Interior Design
- Children’s Room Interior Design
- Bathroom Interior Design
- Study Interior Design
- Dining room interior design: creating a cozy eating area
- Hallway and Corridor Interior Design
- Exercise room interior design
- Swimming Pool Interior Design
- Restaurant and café interior design
- Office Interior Design
- Beauty Salon Interior Design
- Suspended Ceiling Design
- Lighting design in the interior
- Completed Interiors After Repair
- Large living room with white kitchen Olga’...
- Design for small black kitchen Small flats are ...
- Small bedroom design in modern style It is not ...
- Beige and rose children’s room design for girls...