Exercise room interior design
OLGA'S STUDIO specialists create interior design projects for exercise rooms in private houses as well as for commercial gyms in Vilnius and other Baltic and European cities at a beneficial price. Nowadays arranging a separate room for a home gym is a relevant solution that will allow keeping your body in a good shape in the most convenient way. Moreover, even a small room is suitable for such a gym.
The main exercise room decoration approaches
Creating an exercise room design project, we usually use the following design approaches:
- Quite simple, reserved and minimalistic interior design. An exercise room doesn’t need numerous decoration elements, the premises should be functional. Eco-style elements (natural surfaces, wooden panels) matching perfectly Scandinavian approaches can be used.
- A mirror wall. It gives the feeling of a full-fledged gym and allows to visually control your movements when training. There are pictures of exercise rooms in cottages on our website, and you can see how this element fits the décor, expanding the space, decorating the room and making it look sporty. Using mirror walls is reasonable even in home gyms, not only in fitness centres.
- Well-conceived areas for various equipment. A good gym should be equipped well: an exercise bike, a stepper, a running machine and other exercisers should be built into the interior taking into account the necessary dimensions of the working area around them. In addition, you should provide a place on the wall for a plasma screen in order to show fitness videos.
- A rest area. The main requirement for its configuration is comfortable furniture with special cover resistant to pollution. Using a corner sofa you can isolate the rest area and visually separate it from the training area.
- Good lighting: uniform and bright. Firstly, bright light subconsciously activates vigour being relatable to the sun. It allows increasing the effectiveness of training. Secondly, bright illumination allows you to see in detail your reflection in the mirror wall.
As a result of combining the design techniques listed above we create a convenient sports area pleasant to work out and relax at after your training cycles.
Optimal design projects for gyms of all sizes
The price of the interior design at our studio is very attractive: from €25 per square meter for residential projects and from €38 per square meter for the commercial ones. Our experienced designers can turn a small room into a functional exercise room.
We prepare the necessary project documentation, select finishing materials, furniture and even develop a technical plan (including assistance in choosing and arranging the exercisers). Call us now to order a free designer consultation and to invite our specialists for measuring.
Small Home Gyms from Our Portfolio
- House and Cottage Interior Design
- Apartment Interior Design Images
- Living Room Interior Design
- Bedroom Interior Design
- Kitchen Interior Design
- Children’s Room Interior Design
- Bathroom Interior Design
- Study Interior Design
- Dining room interior design: creating a cozy eating area
- Hallway and Corridor Interior Design
- Exercise room interior design
- Swimming Pool Interior Design
- Restaurant and café interior design
- Office Interior Design
- Beauty Salon Interior Design
- Suspended Ceiling Design
- Lighting design in the interior
- Completed Interiors After Repair
- The design of this beautiful three-room apartme...
- White entrance door with fanlight, railings wit...
- Large living room with white kitchen Olga’...
- Design for small black kitchen Small flats are ...